STANDARD PAINT JOB
- 20 different paint colors for FREE! Featuring: gloss black, flat black, Chevy orange, red, GM baby blue, blue, purple, and more!
PREMIUM PAINT JOB
- Deep, metallic, and exotic custom mixed acrylic colors for show-car glossy finishes! We can even color match your vehicle!
- CALL FOR PRICE
- Black powdered coated serpentine system fully loaded with 140 amp alternator, A/C, powersteering, belts, tensioners, and pulleys installed on your engine for you!
- Get your engine dyno tested at full speed! Have your engine break-in done for you, 4 page dyno results emailed to you, and peace of mind!
HOLLEY SNIPER EFI
- CALL FOR PRICE
- Replace your old-school carburetor with a modern plug-in-and-play fuel injection
MSD IGNITION KITS
- CALL FOR PRICE
- MSD ignition systems for firewall clearance, or ’68-’72 Corvettes with mechanical tachs, or if you just want a rev-limiter.
CAST-IRON PRE-86 HEADS
- AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- Old-school cast iron heads for that classic look and fitment ranging from 1970-1986 (GEN 1). *Loss of 25 HP.
POWDER COATED INTAKE
- Edelbrock powder coated intake for that stealthy look or same color as the engine block!
ALUMINUM EDDIE MOTORSPORTS COVERS
- Polished aluminum valve covers and also includes matching thermostat housing and breather set!
- Build Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Built For: Mild Street Performance Driving, Long Distance, Cruising
- Camshaft Sound Description: Smooth
- Horsepower: 325+
- Torque: 375 lbs
- Gas: 87 Octane (Regular Gas)
- Warranty: 5 Year/50,000 Mile Nationwide
- Max RPM: Idle to 5200 RPM
- Stall Recommended: 1800
- Crankshaft: Cast
- Cylinder Heads: Cast-Iron
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: Elgin
- Valve Springs: Pioneer
- Lifters: Elgin HL-2148
- Valve Size: 1.94/1.60
- Camshaft Lift: .480”
- Camshaft Duration: 197° Int / 205° Exh. @ .050” Lift
- Camshaft Lobe Separation: 114
- Push Rods: Elgin PR-373
- Rockers: Elgin (1.6 Long Slot)
- Rocker Arm Nut: Pioneer RM-341-100
- Rocker Arm Ball: Pioneer RM 342-100
- Rocker Arm Stud: ARP
- Intake Manifold: Edelbrock Performer RPM (Aluminum)
- Pistons: Federal Mogul (Hypereutectic)
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: GM Factory Rods
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Carburetor: Holley (600 CFM)
- Carburetor Mounting Gaskets: Edelbrock
- Fuel Rail: Holley
- Balancer: Pioneer (8″)
- Distributor: Summit Racing (HEI)
- Wires: MSD (8mm)
- Spark Plugs: Autolite
- Pulleys: RPC / TSP / CVF Racing
- Water Pump: GMB (Long or Short Available)
- Thermostat: 180 Degrees
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: Engine Quest (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Dipstick Tub & Stick: GM
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer (153 or 168 Tooth)
- Core: $300.00
- Total Timing Specs: 33 Degrees @ 2500 RPM
*All engines are built-to-order. Dyno results may vary depending on accessories, build type, air density, elevation, fuel octane, etc. HP/TQ ratings are to the crankshaft (BHP), not to the wheels (WHP). While HP/TQ ratings are repeatable, they most likely will not be reproduced identically. Parts and brands are subject to change depending on availability and build type but are always replaced with equal quality product. Customers are able to request specific parts and changes to the engines upon ordering. All engines are non-refundable and are non-returnable items. Not intended for marine use. Engine does require to be timed and tuned upon installation with or without dyno session.
Engines can be shipped to a freight terminal for pick-up, any business, or residential which includes liftgate and pallet jack service to put it right in your garage! We ship nationwide to 49 states across the USA to any home or business. FREE SHIPPING available in select states on the west coast! Call for a quote: 888-957-5454
All prices are with a core exchange and core freight is FREE in selected states! Core exchanges are possible in the states listed below. Core deposit/charge is $300 for this engine.
“West Coast Engines takes care of me on all my engines. Highly recommend these guys.”
Dallas Cowboys Runningback
“Thank You for suppling me with the 383 Stroker stage 3 engine for my 1968 Chevy Camaro Z/28. This unit was installed and detailed to finish out the classic look & style of this era but with modern day power ! This car is articled in the July 2012 issue of Chevy High Performance Magazine, “In from the Cold” pages 52 – 56. I hope to use your engines in my future projects.”
“I just want to let others know how well you treat your customers and go the extra mile to get things right. I ordered the new Stage 3Small Block Chevy 383 Engine and it arrived on time as promised. I also checked out West Coast Engines by calling a few shops before my purchase, and I did not hear on bad comment, in fact they were all positive. What I also liked is how I got to choose a few other parts like valve covers, oil pan and a brand new GM block, compression ratio and so on. Service after the sale so far has been also excellent, and nearly 500 horses with a nationwide warranty is hard to beat… thank you!!”
“Tom & Brady at West Coast give us a superior product that’s easy to work with. Their engines are reliable and customer service is the heart of their business. They turn a complex job into a ‘one stop shop’ and it helps our business tremendously.”
Ben Marauder Motorsports
“This engine has so much more performance and fuel economy it’s unbelieable. Brady was extremely helpful and the engine builder was so knowledgable. Was a great experience and I would do it 100x over! I was referred to West Coast Engines by a mechanic buddy of mine that has been in car racing for 30 years. He’s been doing business with Brady for hot rod engines for years. Anyone that’s interested in performance engines that are street friendly and run on regular gas this is your place.”
“I bought my stage 5 engine from West Coast Engines and I could not be happier with my decision. It is the perfect setup for my 56 Chevy truck. After weeks of research and several conversations with Brady, I determined that he was the most informed and knowledgeable person that I spoke to in my search for the right powertrain for my truck. I recommend anyone who is building a car or truck that wants the peace of mind that goes with having a full warranty on a bad ass engine, to call the guys at West Coast Engines you will not be disappointed!”
Ryan (1GLANTZ 56) Glantz
Bay Area, CA
“I would like to thank the guys at West Coast Engines. I purchased a 406 small block chevy and I am elated. Tom was excellent. His customer service skills were impeccable. The complete buying experience was a pleasure. The transaction was smooth and all my questions were answered. The motor was built and on the way back to me in no time. Brady delivered the motor on time as promised, and I have nothing but praise for the whole West Coast Engines team. Keep up the good work and if I ever need another motor, West Coast Engines is my only choice.”
“West coast engines has an excellent reliable product. I have personally bought a couple engines from them and had great customer service. Definitely a reliable engine builder and will continue to use them for all my engine needs. Thanks guys have a great 2014.”
West Coast Engines 383 Stroker in a 1978 Corvette
West Coast Engines 383 Stroker in a 1978 Corvette
“Purchased a re-manufactured Chevy 5.3 for my 2003 Tahoe. I had never done an engine swap before and they helped me figure out exactly which engine I would need as well as walked me through the other stuff I might need for my swap. The engine was shipped out quickly and arrived looking great. Included was all the paperwork to ensure that the install went smoothly and a checklist to help easily keep track of what was needed to ensure that the warranty was going to be valid. Brady answered all my (endless) questions and helped ensure everything went smoothly and that I was able to walk away with a great engine with an awesome warranty.
Overall a great experience and if I need to buy another engine I will definitely be coming back.”
“I previously purchased a motor from brady back in 2011. I thought then it was the best motor I purchased! So much that im definitely working with West Coast Engines again on a much bigger project!! I am definitely looking forward to what our future motor together will do!! 400hp here we go!!”
“Every step of the way went just as promised. I got the 450HP 383 stroker and it is one strong motor. I am impressed. Next stop the body shop for my 65′ Chevelle 4spd and then I will share pictures. Thanks Guys! Job well done.”
“These guys did a top notch job on my 66 mustang engine, it runs like a champ and the service was excellent from start to finish. They answered all questions promptly and was there when needed. Two thumbs up on my 260HP Ford Engine LOVE it!”
Los Angeles, CA
“West Coast Engine were great to work with. No Hassle, No Issues and On Time Delivery….. Got what I wanted and she is running strong. Thank you guys….. Job well DONE!!!!!!! Great product for the $$$$$$$$$”
“I got a engine from West Coast Engines 5 years ago – 383 TBI complete. This motor has never gave me ANY trouble, GREAT power. I put it in a 1994 K1500. This is great place to buy engines, good price, great warranty. Brady was great to deal with!”
Bay Area, CA
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR NEXT ENGINE!
BUT WAIT… THERE’S MORE!
350 STAGE 2
- 400 Horsepower
- 400 Torque
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
350 STAGE 3
- 430 Horsepower
- 420 Torque
- 3 Year/Unlimited Mile Warranty