Instant Quotes 888-957-5454
JEEP 4.7 STROKER | “THE OUTLAW”
This Jeep 4.7 stroker nicknamed “The Outlaw” is a direct replacement for a Jeep 4.0 engine for vehicle years 1987-2004. She comes gun’s-blazing with 230 HP and 315 TQ. Convenience and reliability, great for towing, offroading, and everyday driving. The greatest feature it’s convenience because there’s no changes on your end! Just buy some new factory injectors, keep the computer settings stock (no ECU reflash), and use your factory accessories.
WHAT SEPARATES US?
- Work with pro mechanics on the phones, not just order-taking salespeople.
- No chip necessary! Compatible with your factory ECU.
- Name brand parts such as Scat, Elgin, Melling, Fel-Pro, and Silv-O-Lite.
- Big 5 year/50,000 mile warranties that include parts and labor, covered world-wide, and covers self-installs.
- Spin tested and all valves pre-adjusted for you.
- Shipping nationwide including liftgate and pallet jack service to residential deliveries.
WHAT THIS JEEP 4.7 STROKER ENGINE FITS?
Any Jeep vehicle from 1987 to 2004 with a 4.0 liter engine.
VEHICLE MODIFICATIONS NECESSARY?
This Jeep 4.7 engine requires 32 PSI injectors. No mods to the ECU, no chips. It does require premium gas.
LONG BLOCK ENGINE PACKAGE
Have your own carburetor, distributor, and other accessories? Save money and bolt-on your parts!
Here you can see your Jeep 4.7 Stroker engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- What is a stroker?
- Engine specs
- How to Order
- About Our Company
- Cancel & Return Policy
A stroker engine increases an engine’s displacement by lengthening the stroke of the piston. The oversized crankshaft allows the piston to travel further up and down the cylinder. This creates more torque and power, especially in lower RPM’s.
- Horsepower: 230 HP
- Torque: 315 lbs
- Gas: 91 Octane (Premium)
- Compression: 10:1
- Max RPM: Idle to 5500 RPM
- Crankshaft: Scat Steel
- Cylinder Heads: Factory Cast-Iron
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Valve Springs: Elgin
- Lifters: Elgin
- Camshaft: Elgin
- Push Rods: Melling
- Rockers: Melling
- Pistons: Silv-O-Lite
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Timing Chain: Melling
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Edelbrock)
- Core: $400.00
We offer FREE SHIPPING on the west coast (CA, OR, WA) and all other states range from $200-$400. Call or email us for pricing.
All quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at email@example.com!
If your state is listed above then you are eligible for a core exchange! Core charge/deposit is $400.00 on top of the engine price.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers in these states: CA, NV, WA, MT, ID
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 6 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Core instructions will be emailed to you after purchase
- Must be a 302
- Yes, you may keep your core! Most customers do and just pay the core fee upfront.
- Core checks are sent within 90 days after core is mailed off
What is a core?
A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
Our nationwide warranty for the Jeep 4.7 stroker engine is a whopping 5 years and 50,000 miles!! Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $450
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.