Instant Quotes (619) 458-1441
FORD 347 STROKER | “THE BLACK HAWK”
We named this bad-a** Ford 347 stroker “The Black Hawk” after the one of the most famous tactical aircraft systems in the military. We consider this one of our top 3 best-selling BAD-A** engines and to name it after this chopper is fitting. Helicopters have that sound you can feel in your chest and that was the target when we designed this Ford 347 stroker. We are big supporters of our troops and the men and women that protect this country from evil, and that includes law enforcement.
This Ford 347 stroker is for guys who want to piss off their neighbors or turn heads at the stop light. It can still be used as a daily and driven long distance, but it packs a mean punch!
WHAT SEPARATES US?
- Every engine is custom hand-made and we offer custom valve covers, paint jobs, fuel injection options and more so we can help you build your dream engine that fits within your budget and lifestyle!
- We use only the best name brand parts that are reliable and long lasting. Names such as Scat, COMP Cams, Holley, Edelbrock, Trick-Flow, AFR, ARP, Fel-Pro, and more. No cheap parts here!!!
- Big 3 year/unlimited mile warranty that include parts and labor, covered world-wide, and covers self-installs.
- Wide range of packages from a long block to a complete turnkey engine that’s drop-in-ready to install in a matter of a couple hours that’s already dyno tested and tuned for you with AC, powersteering, starter, and more!
WHY OUR FORD 347 STROKER CRATE ENGINE IS THE BEST OUT THERE
We are talking about something ANGRY on the streets: 500 HP out of a small block Ford. She’s built to be a street-friendly everyday driver but you can take this one to the track since it’s forged. She’s a direct replacement for any 289 or 302 Ford engine using the same mounts and no fabrication or conversion kits whatsoever making it an easy installation into your Ford Mustang, Ford Falcon, or classic Ford truck.
No cheap stuff on your Ford 347 stroker!! We do nothing but the best: Scat, COMP Cams, Holley, Edelbrock, Trick-Flow, AFR, ARP, Fel-Pro, and more. Fully CNC machined, balanced, and blueprinted engines. To top it off, this engine is backed with a 3 year/unlimited mile nationwide warranty! Consumers shop at West Coast Engines because we go the extra mile, they are guaranteed to get it right the first time. Ask ANYONE who’s done business with us and they’ll tell you the same.
You’ll also notice we have custom paint colors, fuel injection options, air conditioning options, and more.
WHAT THIS ENGINE FITS?
Any classic Ford trucks and cars from the 1930’s to the 1970’s! This is for the old-school carbureted engines, not 1990’s and newer. Great fit for Mustangs, falcons, and trucks.
Have your own carburetor, distributor, and other accessories? Save money and bolt-on your parts!
- **FULLY ASSEMBLED**
- 3 Year/Unlimited Mile Warranty
- Long Block Engine
- Custom Paint Color
- Edelbrock Victor JR Intake Manifold
- BOSCH Spark Plugs
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- Aluminum CVF Racing High-Flow Water Pump
- Melling HD Double Roller Timing
- Spin Tested
- Fel-Pro Gasket Kit
- Melling Oil Pump
- Milodon Oil Pan
- Chrome Valve Covers (Ford Racing in Photo is Additional)
- PCV Valve
- Pioneer Timing Cover
- 180 Degree Thermostat
- Water Neck
- Summit Racing Balancer
- SFI Approved Flexplate (Flywheel Available)
- Ford Dipstick & Tube
- 6 Quarts Lucas Break-In Oil
CALL FOR PRICING (619) 458-1441
The ultimate Ford 347 stroker turnkey crate engine that is 100% complete and ready to drop-in! Just add fluids, throttle cable, and crank her on!
- In Addition to the Base Package…
- **LIVE TESTED & BROKEN-IN**
- Holley 750 Double Pumper Carburetor (EFI Available)
- Holley Fuel Pump
- MRG Distributor Clamp
- MSD HEI Distributor
- MSD Wires
- MSD Wire Separators
- Powermaster High-Torque Mini Starter
- By-Pass Hose
- SMP Oil Sender
- SMP Temp Sender
- Chrome Plated AC Compressor
- AC Compressor Clutch Cover
- 140 Amp Chrome 1-Wire CS130 Alternator
- Chrome Plated Aluminum GM Type II Power Steering Pump
- Remote Mount Reservoir with Bracket
- Gates Premium Green Strip 8 Rib Belt
- Water Pump Pulley & Cover
- Crank Pulley
- Crank Pulley Spacer
- Alternator Pulley & Cover
- Power Steering Pulley
- One Piece Billet Aluminum Bracket
- Universal Alternator Fan
Here you can see your Ford 347 stroker engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- Engine specs
- How to Order
- Serpentine Front Accessory Kits
- About Our Company
- Cancel & Return Policy
- Horsepower: 500 HP
- Torque: 450 lbs
- Gas: 91 Octane (Premium)
- Max RPM: Idle to 6500 RPM
- Stall Recommended: 2800
- Crankshaft: Scat Forged Steel 4340 Series
- Cylinder Heads: AFR “Renegade” 1451 – Aluminum Head
- Cylinder Head Bolts: ARP
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro 10112
- Exhaust Gaskets: Fel-Pro 1415
- Valve Springs: AFR
- Lifters: Trick-Flow TFS3140004
- Camshaft: Trick-Flow Roller Cam – 51403005
- Push Rods: COMP Cams
- Rockers: Trick-Flow Roller Rocker (1.6 Ratio & 7/16 Screw-In Studs)
- Rocker Arm Stud: AFR
- Intake Gasket: Edelbrock 7220
- Intake Manifold: Edelbrock Victor JR
- Pistons: ICON Forged
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: Scat Forged 4340 (H-Beam)
- Timing Chain: Melling
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Carburetor: Holley Double Pumper (750 CFM)
- Carburetor Mounting Gaskets: Edelbrock
- Fuel Rail: Holley
- Temp Sender: SMP-TS58
- Oil Sender: SMP-PS60
- Balancer: Summit Racing 6.5″ – 28oz
- Distributor: MSD HEI Distributor
- Wires: MSD (8.6mm)
- Spark Plugs: BOSCH
- Pulleys: CVF Racing
- Water Pump: CVF Racing (Long or Short Available)
- Thermostat: 180 Degrees
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Edelbrock)
- Oil Pan: Milodon (Front Sump)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Fuel Pump: Holley 12-833
- Fuel Line: Holley 34-150
- Dipstick Tub & Stick: Summit Racing
- Flexplate: ATI – SFI Approved Flexplate
- Flywheel: Call for Pricing
- Core Fee: $300.00
- Total Timing Specs: 32 Degrees @ 2500 RPM
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Header Primary Recommendation: 1″3/4
Shipping rates are from $125 to $500 nationwide!
Shipping rates are all inclusive! Which means we can ship it to a freight terminal for pick-up, business, your installer, or your house for the same price… AND we offer pallet jack and liftgate services that’s included in the price already!
- CNC machined all pulleys and brackets in the USA from 6061-T6 aluminum, and they come available in polished or stealth black.
- From high amp alternators to high-flow water pumps, we are proud to offer a complete line of accessories coupled with a life time warranty.
- Serpentine systems use Gates 8-rib serpentine belts, resulting in 33% more grip when compared to a traditional 6-rib system.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers in these states: CA, NV, WA, MT, ID
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 6 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Core instructions will be emailed to you after purchase
- Must be a 302
- Yes, you may keep your core! Most customers do and just pay the core fee upfront.
- Core checks are sent within 90 days after core is mailed off
What is a core?
A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
Our nationwide warranty for the “Black Hawk” Ford 347 stroker engine is a whopping 3 years and unlimited miles!! Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $450
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
Upgrade your Ford 347 stroker with customizations like intakes, belt systems, starters, and more!