- 300 HORSEPOWER
- 370 TORQUE
- 91 PREMIUM GAS
- PERFORMANCE ROLLER CAMSHAFT
- WORKS WITH FACTORY THROTTLE BODY
- PLUG-IN-&-PLAY FOR FULL SIZE TRUCKS/SUV’s 87-95
- EXCELLENT DAILY DRIVER
- SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
- 5 YEAR/50,000 MILE WARRANTY (PARTS & LABOR)
- MADE IN USA WITH NAME BRAND PARTS
For the do-it-yourself consumers who already have their own parts and accessories to add to their new baby!
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
- Long Block Assembly
- Spin Tested & Valves Adjusted
- Custom Paint Color
- Chrome or Black Valve Covers
- Front Harmonic Balancer
- Melling Oil Pump
- 5 QT Oil Pan
- Breather Cap
- Performance Gasket Kit for Intake, Headers, Water Pump, etc for Easy Install
Fully dressed for an easy install. Bolt on a starter, throttle body, and your front accessories and you’re ready to rock!
In Addition to the Base Package…
- Edelbrock/Holley Performer Aluminum Performance Intake
- HEI Performance Distributor
- MSD Wires
- Autolite Spark Plugs
- Water Pump
- Thermostat Housing
Here you can see the 350 TBI engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- How to Order
- Why We Customize
- 350 TBI Engine specs
- Core Exchange
- About Our Company
- The West Coast Motto
- Cancel & Return Policy
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at email@example.com!
Shipping rates are from $125 to $500 nationwide!
Shipping rates are all inclusive! Which means we can ship it to a freight terminal for pick-up, business, your installer, or your house for the same price… AND we offer pallet jack and liftgate services that’s included in the price already!
Here at West Coast Engines your engine is fully customized and built-to-order in just a few weeks. This allows us to accommodate the right oil pan, flywheel, engine color, intake manifold, smog equipment, or anything else that may be important to you! We can also customize the packages if you already have a carburetor or an ignition system and simply deduct it from your order. That way when the engine arrives it’s a QUALITY product that LOOKS, SOUNDS, and PERFORMS the way you want it, making every dollar spent worth the investment.
Can you ship to my house?
Absolutely! We can ship right to your doorstep. The delivery driver will lower the engine from the truck with a liftgate and put it right in your garage with a pallet jack.
Do you ship internationally?
We accept international sales but the shipping outside of the USA is handled by the customer.
Can I pick it up?
For insurance purposes these engines must be delivered to you. These are big 500 lbs engines and we want a professional freight company to handle it with care to protect your investment.
How do I order?
Call us at 1-888-957-5454. We are open 9-5pm PST.
Do I have to pay upfront?
We require 50% down to get an order started and collect the remaining balance when the engine is complete and ready to ship.
- Horsepower: 300
- Torque: 370 lbs
- Gas: 91 Octane (Premium Gas)
- Max RPM: Idle to 5000 RPM
- Stall Recommended (not required): Factory
- Crankshaft: Cast (All-Radius Ground)
- Cylinder Heads: Cast (Factory GM)
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: Elgin
- Valve Springs: Pioneer
- Lifters: Elgin HL-2148
- Valve Size: 1.94/1.60
- Camshaft: Melling (Roller Hydraulic)
- Camshaft Lift: .480”
- Camshaft Duration: 203° Int / 203° Exh. @ .050” Lift
- Camshaft Lobe Separation: 114
- Push Rods: Elgin PR-373
- Rockers: Elgin (1.5 Stamped Steel)
- Rocker Arm Nut: Pioneer RM-341-100
- Rocker Arm Ball: Pioneer RM 342-100
- Rocker Arm Stud: Pioneer
- Intake Manifold: Edelbrock #3704 (Aluminum)
- Pistons: Federal Mogul (Hypereutectic)
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: GM Forged Powder Metal
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Balancer: Pioneer (8″)
- Distributor: Summit Racing (HEI)
- Wires: MSD (8mm)
- Spark Plugs: Autolite
- Water Pump: GMB (Long or Short Available)
- Thermostat: 180 Degrees
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: Engine Quest (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Dipstick Tub & Stick: GM
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer
- Core: $550.00
- Compression Ratio: 10:1
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
If your state is listed above then you are eligible for a core exchange! Core charge/deposit is $550.00 on top of the engine price.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers in these states: CA, NV, WA, MT, ID
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 6 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Core instructions will be emailed to you after purchase
- Must be a 350 engine newer than year 1987 (2 or 4 bolt is fine)
- Yes, you may keep your core! Most customers do and just pay the core fee upfront.
- Core checks are sent within 90 days after core is mailed off
What is a core?
A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
No matter if this is your first rodeo or a pro mechanic, we help to make your job easy. Give us a call today for an instant quote!
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
Our nationwide warranty on the 350 TBI is a whopping 5 years or 50,000 miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
“This engine has so much more performance and fuel economy it’s unbelieable. They were extremely helpful and the engine builder was so knowledgable. Was a great experience and I would do it 100x over! I was referred to West Coast Engines by a mechanic buddy of mine that has been in car racing for 30 years. He’s been doing business with Brady for hot rod engines for years. Anyone that’s interested in performance engines that are street friendly and run on regular gas this is your place.”
“I bought my stage 5 engine from West Coast Engines and I could not be happier with my decision. It is the perfect setup for my 56 Chevy truck. After weeks of research and several conversations with Brady, I determined that he was the most informed and knowledgeable person that I spoke to in my search for the right powertrain for my truck. I recommend anyone who is building a car or truck that wants the peace of mind that goes with having a full warranty on a bad ass engine, to call the guys at West Coast Engines you will not be disappointed!”