Chevy 5.7 Vortec Performance Engine
- Long Block Engine
- Oil Pan
- Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- Gasket Kit for Intake, Water Pump and Other Accessories
- Custom Paint Color
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
Here you can see your 5.7 vortec engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Order
- 5.7 Vortec Engine specs
- Core Exchange
- About Our Company
- Cancel & Return Policy
Do you offer more than 300 HP?
No, 300 HP is the max we offer for the 96-02 5.7 Vortec. We’ve sold 350-400 HP options in the past but constantly ran into computer/tuning issues therefore we have discontinued higher HP options.
Do you offer complete/turnkey packages?
No, we only offer the base package. Reason is there are too many smog regulations and modifications outside the engine from year-to-year and vehicle-to-vehicle.
Do you offer a cam upgrade?
Yes, we offer a cam upgrade that will get you closer to 315-335 HP with a choppier sound. Tuning/reflashing is required at that point and we do not handling any tuning in house. That will have to be through your mechanic. We do not warranty runability and computer-related issues.
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at email@example.com!
- Max RPM: Idle to 5000 RPM
- Stall Recommended (not required): Factory
- Crankshaft: Cast (All-Radius Ground)
- Cylinder Heads: Cast (Factory GM)
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: Elgin
- Valve Springs: Pioneer
- Lifters: Elgin HL-2148
- Valve Size: 1.94/1.60
- Camshaft: Melling (Roller Hydraulic)
- Push Rods: Elgin PR-373
- Rockers: Elgin (1.5 Stamped Steel)
- Rocker Arm Nut: Pioneer RM-341-100
- Rocker Arm Ball: Pioneer RM 342-100
- Rocker Arm Stud: Pioneer
- Pistons: Federal Mogul (Hypereutectic)
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: GM Forged Powder Metal
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Balancer: Pioneer (8″)
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: Engine Quest (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer
- Core: $550.00
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
Shipping rates are from $125 to $500 nationwide!
Shipping rates are all inclusive! Which means we can ship it to a freight terminal for pick-up, business, your installer, or your house for the same price… AND we offer pallet jack and liftgate services that’s included in the price already!
Core charge/deposit is $550.00 on top of the engine price.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers in these states: CA, OR, WA, MT, ID
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 6 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Core instructions will be emailed to you after purchase
- Must be a 350 engine newer than year 1987 (2 or 4 bolt is fine)
- Yes, you may keep your core! Most customers do and just pay the core fee upfront.
- Core checks are sent within 90 days after core is mailed off
What is a core?
A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
Our nationwide warranty for our 5.7 vortec engine is a whopping 5 years or 50,000 miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.