Chevy 5.7 Vortec Performance Engine
- Long Block Engine
- Oil Pan
- Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- Gasket Kit for Intake, Water Pump and Other Accessories
- Custom Paint Color
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
Here you can see your 5.7 vortec engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Order
- 5.7 Vortec Engine specs
- Core Exchange
- About Our Company
- Cancel & Return Policy
Do you offer more than 300 HP?
No, 300 HP is the max we offer for the 96-02 5.7 Vortec. We’ve sold 350-400 HP options in the past but constantly ran into computer/tuning issues therefore we have discontinued higher HP options.
Do you offer complete/turnkey packages?
No, we only offer the base package. Reason is there are too many smog regulations and modifications outside the engine from year-to-year and vehicle-to-vehicle.
Do you offer a cam upgrade?
Yes, we offer a cam upgrade that will get you closer to 315-335 HP with a choppier sound. Tuning/reflashing is required at that point and we do not handling any tuning in house. That will have to be through your mechanic. We do not warranty runability and computer-related issues.
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at email@example.com!
- Max RPM: Idle to 5000 RPM
- Stall Recommended (not required): Factory
- Crankshaft: Cast (All-Radius Ground)
- Cylinder Heads: Cast (Factory GM)
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: Elgin
- Valve Springs: Pioneer
- Lifters: Elgin HL-2148
- Valve Size: 1.94/1.60
- Camshaft: Melling (Roller Hydraulic)
- Push Rods: Elgin PR-373
- Rockers: Elgin (1.5 Stamped Steel)
- Rocker Arm Nut: Pioneer RM-341-100
- Rocker Arm Ball: Pioneer RM 342-100
- Rocker Arm Stud: Pioneer
- Pistons: Federal Mogul (Hypereutectic)
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: GM Forged Powder Metal
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Balancer: Pioneer (8″)
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: Engine Quest (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer
- Core: $300.00
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
Shipping rates are from $125 to $500 nationwide!
Shipping rates are all inclusive! Which means we can ship it to a freight terminal for pick-up, business, your installer, or your house for the same price… AND we offer pallet jack and liftgate services that’s included in the price already!
If your state is listed above then you are eligible for a core exchange! Core charge/deposit is $300.00 on top of the engine price.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 3 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Must be core-for-core
- Yes, you may keep your core!
- Core checks are sent within 60 days after core is mailed off
What is a core? A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
Our nationwide warranty for our 5.7 vortec engine is a whopping 5 years or 50,000 miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.