CHAT WITH A REP 888-957-5454
- NEW QUALITY REMANUFACTURED ENGINE
- FACTORY SPECS AND TOLERANCES
- BUILT TO LAST UP TO 500,000 MILES
- NEW NAME BRAND PARTS (NOT CHEAP OVERSEAS)
- FULLY BALANCED & BLUEPRINTED
- LINE HONED AND MACHINED
- FITS TRUCKS & SUV’S FROM 1996-2002
- 50 STATE SMOG LEGAL
- SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
- MADE IN USA WITH NAME BRAND PARTS
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
- Engine Block
- Cylinder Heads Installed
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- Spin Tested
- Gasket Kit for Installation
- Melling Oil Pump
- New Oil Pan
- New GM Timing Cover
- New Harmonic Balancer
- New Valve Covers
- Paint Job
Here you can see your 5.7 vortec engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- How to Order
- 5.7 Vortec Engine specs
- What Does This Engine Fit?
- Core Exchange
- About Our Company
- The West Coast Motto
- Cancel & Return Policy
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
HOW WEST COAST SHIPPING WORKS:
- Residential Delivery: FREE
- Business Delivery: FREE
- Applicable West Coast States: California, Oregon, Washington
HOW NATIONWIDE SHIPPING WORKS:
- Business Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $200.00
- Residential Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $300.00
Can you ship to my house?
Absolutely! We can ship right to your doorstep. The delivery driver will lower the engine from the truck with a liftgate and put it right in your garage with a pallet jack.
Do you ship internationally?
We accept international sales but the shipping outside of the USA is handled by the customer.
Can I pick it up?
For insurance purposes these engines must be delivered to you. These are big 500 lbs engines and we want a professional freight company to handle it with care to protect your investment.
How do I order?
Call us at 1-888-957-5454. We are open 9-5pm PST.
Do I have to pay upfront?
We require 50% down to get an order started and collect the remaining balance when the engine is complete and ready to ship.
- Max RPM: Idle to 5000 RPM
- Stall Recommended (not required): Factory
- Crankshaft: Cast (All-Radius Ground)
- Cylinder Heads: Cast (Factory GM)
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: Elgin
- Valve Springs: Pioneer
- Lifters: Elgin HL-2148
- Valve Size: 1.94/1.60
- Camshaft: Melling (Roller Hydraulic)
- Push Rods: Elgin PR-373
- Rockers: Elgin (1.5 Stamped Steel)
- Rocker Arm Nut: Pioneer RM-341-100
- Rocker Arm Ball: Pioneer RM 342-100
- Rocker Arm Stud: Pioneer
- Pistons: Federal Mogul (Hypereutectic)
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: GM Forged Powder Metal
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Balancer: Pioneer (8″)
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: Engine Quest (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer
- Core: $300.00
- Compression Ratio: 9:1
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
- Cadillac Escalade
- GMC Sierra
- GMC Yukon
If your state is listed above then you are eligible for a core exchange! Core charge/deposit is $300.00 on top of the engine price.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 3 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Core instructions will be emailed to you after purchase
- Must be a 350 (any year, 2 or 4 bolt is fine)
- Yes, you may keep your core!
- Core checks are sent within 60 days after core is mailed off
What is a core?
A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
No matter if this is your first rodeo or a pro mechanic, we help to make your job easy. Give us a call today for an instant quote!
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
Our nationwide warranty for our 5.7 vortec engine is a whopping 5 years or 50,000 miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
“This engine has so much more performance and fuel economy it’s unbelieable. They were extremely helpful and the engine builder was so knowledgable. Was a great experience and I would do it 100x over! I was referred to West Coast Engines by a mechanic buddy of mine that has been in car racing for 30 years. He’s been doing business with Brady for hot rod engines for years. Anyone that’s interested in performance engines that are street friendly and run on regular gas this is your place.” Gerald Frazier
“I bought my stage 5 engine from West Coast Engines and I could not be happier with my decision. It is the perfect setup for my 56 Chevy truck. After weeks of research and several conversations with Brady, I determined that he was the most informed and knowledgeable person that I spoke to in my search for the right powertrain for my truck. I recommend anyone who is building a car or truck that wants the peace of mind that goes with having a full warranty on a bad ass engine, to call the guys at West Coast Engines you will not be disappointed!” Ryan Glantz