CHAT WITH A REP 888-957-5454
ABOUT THIS ENGINE | “THE HOLLYWOOD” 350 ENGINE
Starting on the top-end we have aluminum heads that are 205cc runners/64cc chambers. The lopey sounding Trick-Flow camshaft that is a hydraulic roller and is part number 31403001. Elgin Industries supplies our self-adjusting steel roller rockers with ARP studs and a COMP Cams valve train.
The bottom-end has a Scat 9000 steel crankshaft rated up to 500 HP, GM forged rods, ARP rod bolts, and a Keith Black pistons with a Hastings rings.
On top of the engine is an Performer RPM Edelbrock intake with a 670 Street Avenger Holley carburetor on top. Get your fuel injection upgrade with a Holley Sniper EFI system! MSD Street-Fire HEI Distributor with MSD wires with some BOSCH spark plugs.
Every engine is machined, balanced, and blueprinted at our factory to ensure it meets our high standards. With a Turnkey or Drop-it-in-and-Go package we will hot run or dyno your engine for up to 1 hour with all your equipment installed so we can break-in your engine AND ensure all parts are working up to standard with no leaks or defects.
For more specs scroll down to the “MORE INFO” section.
Quality and convenience is our motto! We offer dressed long blocks all the way up to complete drop-in-ready 383 stroker crate engines. Turnkey performance engines that are dyno tested and broken-in for your daily driving!
Free custom paint colors and cosmetics are available so you can make your engine match the theme of your vehicle. Check out our PHOTO GALLERY PAGE to explore some cosmetic ideas!
We offer Holley carburetors or modern with a fuel injection Holley Sniper system that’s easy to install and reliable.
“We specialize in the customization and restoration of classic Chevy trucks. We pride ourselves in conducting business with an emphasis on good morals and customer satisfaction. We have worked with numerous engine builders with mediocre results. We have installed several West Coast Engines and have had nothing but great service, great running engines, and attention to detail. If your looking to have a West Coast Engine installed head on over to my website and let’s make something happen!”
For the do-it-yourself customers who already have their own parts to install.
- **FULLY ASSEMBLED & SPIN TESTED**
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
- 6 Quarts of Lucas Break-In Oil
- Aluminum Cylinder Heads Installed
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- GM Dipstick
- Fel-Pro Gasket Kit for Installation
- Melling Oil Pump
- Oil Pan w/ Windage Tray
- Chrome Breather
- BOSCH Spark Plugs
- Timing Cover
- Chrome Valve Covers
- Summit Racing 8″ Balancer
- FREE Custom Paint Job (16 Colors Available)
CALL FOR PRICE
Fully dressed for an easy install. Bolt on a starter, fuel pump, alternator and she’s ready to fire-up!
- In Addition to the Base Package…
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Intake
- Holley 770 Street Avenger Carburetor
- Holley Fuel Rail
- MSD HEI Distributor
- MSD 8mm Wires
- MSD Wire Separaters
- Thermostat Housing
- Mr Gasket Water Pump
- Crankshaft Pulley
- Water Pump Pulley
- Distributor Clamp
CALL FOR PRICE
The most complete engine shipped to your doorstep ready for an easy installation! Available with or without A/C!
- In Addition to Turnkey Package…
- Holley Fuel Pump
- Powermaster 9100 Starter
- Fully Assembled and Installed CVF Racing “Wraptor” Serpentine System (Available in Black or Polished Aluminum) with Lifetime Warranty
- 140 AMP GM Alternator
- GM Powersteering Pump
- A/C Compressor (Works w/ Vintage or Factory Air)
Here you can see our chevy 350 engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- Engine specs
- How to Order
- Cast Iron vs. Aluminum Heads
- About Our Company
- Cancel & Return Policy
- Horsepower: 420
- Torque: 420 lbs
- Gas: 91 Octane (Premium Unleaded Gas)
- Max RPM: Idle to 5500 RPM
- Stall Recommended: 2300-2500
- Crankshaft: Scat (Steel)
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum (64cc/195cc)
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: Elgin
- Valve Springs: Pioneer
- Lifters: COMP Cams
- Valve Size: 2.02/1.60
- Camshaft: COMP Cams
- Camshaft Lift: .540”
- Camshaft Duration: 230° Int / 234° Exh. @ .050” Lift
- Camshaft Lobe Separation: 110
- Push Rods: COMP Cams
- Rockers: Elgin SSR (1.6 Roller Rocker)
- Rocker Arm Stud: Pioneer
- Intake Manifold: Edelbrock Performer RPM (Aluminum)
- Pistons: Keith Black (Hypereutectic)
- Piston Rings: Hastings (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: GM Forged Powder Metal
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Carburetor: Holley (670 CFM)
- Carburetor Mounting Gaskets: Fel-Pro
- Fuel Rail: Holley
- Balancer: Summit Racing (8″)
- Distributor: MSD (HEI)
- Wires: MSD (8mm)
- Spark Plugs: BOSCH
- Pulleys: CVF Racing
- Water Pump: Mr Gasket
- Thermostat: 180 Degrees
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: Engine Quest (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Dipstick Tub & Stick: GM
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer (153 or 168 Tooth)
- Oil: Lucas Break-In Oil
- Total Timing Specs: 32 Degrees @ 2500 RPM
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Header Recommendation: 1″ 3/4
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
HOW WEST COAST SHIPPING WORKS:
- Residential Delivery: FREE
- Business Delivery: FREE
- Applicable West Coast States: California, Oregon, Washington
HOW NATIONWIDE SHIPPING WORKS:
- Business Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $200.00
- Residential Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $300.00
For this engine the core fees are included in the price and core exchanges are not necessary.
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
How do they work? Heads are like the lungs of your engine, it’s the part that breathes. Cast iron cylinder heads sit on top of pistons and flow air into the engine. Aluminum heads are able to do this more efficiently.
Why aluminum heads? Cast irons heads are weaker under heat causing them to potentially crack over time. Not only that, but they valvetrain is at risk because cast iron flaws compromise the valvetrain. Aluminum heads are lighter and allow the engine to run cooler. They have a stronger design that allows better precision for proper valvetrain alignment. Essentially, they’re more reliable, more efficient and improve engine performance.
Many people don’t understand the real reason why aluminum heads are a better deal. Most assume it’s solely for more horsepower, but really what you’re doing is protecting your investment. In the long run, the cost is a couple hundred bucks higher, but you’ll save money in the end and have piece of mind that you’re engine is performing at its optimal ability.
Our nationwide warranty for the chevy 350 engine is a whopping 5 years or 50,000 miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
Browse our picture gallery of some engines to collect ideas for your next small block Chevy engine! We’ve also added a new photo gallery under the ‘About Us’ section above. We’ve given each photo a specific number in case you like what you see. Reference the number to us and we’ll tell you the price for the style you like!