CHAT WITH A REP 888-957-5454
- 420 HORSEPOWER
- ALUMINUM HEADS
- ROLLER CAM
- SCAT STEEL CRANK
- WORKS WITH AC
- WORKS WITH POWER BRAKES
- 91 PREMIUM PUMP GAS
- SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- MADE IN USA WITH NAME BRAND PARTS
For the do-it-yourself customers who already have their own parts to install.
- **FULLY ASSEMBLED & SPIN TESTED**
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
- 6 Quarts of Lucas Break-In Oil
- Aluminum Cylinder Heads Installed
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- GM Dipstick
- Fel-Pro Gasket Kit for Installation
- Melling Oil Pump
- Oil Pan w/ Windage Tray
- Chrome Breather
- BOSCH Spark Plugs
- Timing Cover
- Chrome Valve Covers
- Summit Racing 8″ Balancer
- FREE Custom Paint Job (16 Colors Available)
Fully dressed for an easy install. Bolt on a starter, fuel pump, alternator and she’s ready to fire-up!
- In Addition to the Base Package…
- **LIVE TESTED & BREAK-IN 100% COMPLETE**
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Intake
- Holley 770 Street Avenger Carburetor
- Holley Fuel Rail
- HEI Summit Racing Distributor
- MSD 8mm Wires
- Wire Separaters
- Thermostat Housing
- Water Pump (Long, Short, or Serpentine Available)
- Crankshaft Pulley
- Water Pump Pulley
The most complete engine shipped to your doorstep ready for an easy installation! Available with or without A/C!
- In Addition to Turnkey Package…
- High Flow Aluminum Water Pump
- 140 Amp 1-Wire CS130 Alternator
- AC Compressor
- AC Compressor Clutch Cover
- Aluminum GM Type II Power Steering Pump
- Remote Mount Reservoir with Bracket
- Gates Premium Green Strip 8 Rib Belt
- Water Pump Pulley & Cover
- Crank Pulley
- Crank Pulley Spacer
- Alternator Pulley & Cover
- Power Steering Pulley
- One Piece Billet Aluminum Bracket
- Universal Alternator Fan
- Holley Mechanical Fuel Pump
- Fully Assembled and Installed Serpentine System (Available in Black or Polished Aluminum)
- 140 Amp Chrome 1-Wire CS130 Alternator
- Powermaster 9100 Starter
Here you can see our chevy 350 engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- Chevy 350 Engine specs
- Core Exchange
- Why We Customize
- How to Order
- Our Chevy 350 Engine
- Why Choose The Hollywood?
- Cast Iron vs. Aluminum Heads
- About Our Company
- Cancel & Return Policy
- The West Coast Motto
- Horsepower: 430
- Torque: 420 lbs
- Gas: 91 Octane (Premium Unleaded Gas)
- Max RPM: Idle to 5500 RPM
- Stall Recommended: 2300-2500
- Crankshaft: Scat (Steel)
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum (64cc/195cc)
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: Elgin
- Valve Springs: Pioneer
- Lifters: COMP Cams
- Valve Size: 2.02/1.60
- Camshaft: COMP Cams
- Camshaft Lift: .540”
- Camshaft Duration: 230° Int / 234° Exh. @ .050” Lift
- Camshaft Lobe Separation: 110
- Push Rods: COMP Cams
- Rockers: Elgin SSR (1.6 Roller Rocker)
- Rocker Arm Stud: Pioneer
- Intake Manifold: Edelbrock Performer RPM (Aluminum)
- Pistons: Federal Mogul (Hypereutectic)
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: GM Forged Powder Metal
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Carburetor: Holley (770 CFM)
- Carburetor Mounting Gaskets: Edelbrock
- Fuel Rail: Holley
- Balancer: Pioneer (8″)
- Distributor: Summit Racing (HEI)
- Wires: MSD (8mm)
- Spark Plugs: Autolite
- Pulleys: Spectre / CVF Racing
- Water Pump: GMB (Long or Short Available)
- Thermostat: 180 Degrees
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: Engine Quest (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Dipstick Tub & Stick: GM
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer (153 or 168 Tooth)
- Core: $300.00
- Total Timing Specs: 33 Degrees @ 2500 RPM
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Header Recommendation: 1″ 3/4
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
If your state is listed above then you are eligible for a core exchange! Core charge/deposit is $300.00 on top of the engine price.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 3 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Core instructions will be emailed to you after purchase
- Must be a 350 engine newer than year 1987 (2 or 4 bolt is fine)
- Yes, you may keep your core!
- Core checks are sent within 60 days after core is mailed off
What is a core? A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
HOW WEST COAST SHIPPING WORKS:
- Residential Delivery: FREE
- Business Delivery: FREE
- Applicable West Coast States: California, Oregon, Washington
HOW NATIONWIDE SHIPPING WORKS:
- Business Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $200.00
- Residential Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $300.00
Here at West Coast Engines your engine is fully customized and built-to-order in just a few weeks. This allows us to accommodate the right oil pan, flywheel, engine color, intake manifold, smog equipment, or anything else that may be important to you! We can also customize the packages if you already have a carburetor or an ignition system and simply deduct it from your order. That way when the engine arrives it’s a QUALITY product that LOOKS, SOUNDS, and PERFORMS the way you want it, making every dollar spent worth the investment.
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Can you ship to my house?
Absolutely! We can ship right to your doorstep. The delivery driver will lower the engine from the truck with a liftgate and put it right in your garage with a pallet jack.
Do you ship internationally?
We accept international sales but the shipping outside of the USA is handled by the customer.
Can I pick it up?
For insurance purposes these engines must be delivered to you. These are big 500 lbs engines and we want a professional freight company to handle it with care to protect your investment.
How do I order?
Call us at 1-888-957-5454. We are open 9-5pm PST.
Do I have to pay upfront?
We require 50% down to get an order started and collect the remaining balance when the engine is complete and ready to ship.
Not just that, but we include a 5 year/50,000-mile warranty covering all manufacture defects, the best in the business! We take pride in building the best Chevy 350 engine in the industry and have been for years.
This Chevy 350 engine is Hollywood, no doubt. With its quality parts and head-turning sound, it’s a show-stopper for sure!
Consumers who have done their research and explored their 350 engine options tend to fall in love with this 350 420 HP crate engine. Simply because it’s backed with name brand quality and performance that gives people the piece of mind they need. This engine is built for everyday practicality and long-lasting drivability and could possibly win you a Grammy.
How do they work? Heads are like the lungs of your engine, it’s the part that breathes. Cast iron cylinder heads sit on top of pistons and flow air into the engine. Aluminum heads are able to do this more efficiently.
Why aluminum heads? Cast irons heads are weaker under heat causing them to potentially crack over time. Not only that, but they valvetrain is at risk because cast iron flaws compromise the valvetrain. Aluminum heads are lighter and allow the engine to run cooler. They have a stronger design that allows better precision for proper valvetrain alignment. Essentially, they’re more reliable, more efficient and improve engine performance.
Many people don’t understand the real reason why aluminum heads are a better deal. Most assume it’s solely for more horsepower, but really what you’re doing is protecting your investment. In the long run, the cost is a couple hundred bucks higher, but you’ll save money in the end and have piece of mind that you’re engine is performing at its optimal ability.
Our nationwide warranty for the chevy 350 engine is a whopping 5 years or 50,000 miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
No matter if this is your first rodeo or a pro mechanic, we help to make your job easy. Give us a call today for an instant quote!
Browse our picture gallery of some engines to collect ideas for your next small block Chevy engine! We’ve also added a new photo gallery under the ‘About Us’ section above. We’ve given each photo a specific number in case you like what you see. Reference the number to us and we’ll tell you the price for the style you like!