CHAT WITH A REP 888-957-5454
Welcome to the famous 350 “Maverick” engine! This is one of our best-selling small block engines for street driving due to its quality, sound, and practicality for street performance driving. Whether you have a squarebody 4×4 truck or a Camaro – this engine fits just about any vehicle and is a great replacement for any tired 305, 327, or stock 350 engine. It sounds angry at the stop light, it has gobbs of torque, great for offroading, and reliability for long distance driving.
- 375 Horsepower
- 400 Torque
- Built for Street Driving
- Runs on 91 Premium Gas
- Works with Air Conditioning
- Works with Power Brakes
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
- Shipping Available Anywhere in USA
For the do-it-yourself customers who already have their own parts to install.
- **FULLY ASSEMBLED**
- 5 Year/Unlimited Mile Warranty
- Complete Long Block Assembly with Vortec Iron Cylinder Heads Installed
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- HD Roller Timing
- Spin Tested
- Gasket Kit for Installation
- Melling Oil Pump
- 5 QT CFR Racing Oil Pan
- Windage Tray
- Chrome Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- 8″ Summit Racing Balancer
- Custom Paint Job
- GM Dipstick
- Flexplate (or Flwheel for $100)
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
Equipped with all your major components for an easy install. Just add your starter, alternator, and fuel pump to fire it up!
- In Addition to Base Package…
- **LIVE TESTING & ENGINE BREAK-IN**
- Weiand Aluminum Intake Manifold
- 670 Holley Street Avenger Carburetor
- Holley Fuel Rail
- Summit Racing HEI Distributor
- MSD 8mm Wires
- Wire Separators
- Autolite 104 Spark Plugs
- Water Pump Pulley
- Crankshaft Pulley
- Water Pump
- 180 Degree Thermostat
- Water Neck
- GM Dipstick
100% fully equipped for an easy installation. The most complete custom 350 engine in the industry. We also have options available for A/C!
- In Addition to Turnkey Package…
- Powermaster 9100 High Torque Mini Starter
- Holley Fuel Pump
- Fully Assembled and Installed Serpentine System (Available in Black or Polished Aluminum)
- 1 Belt Water Pump Pulley
- 2 Belt Crank Pulley
- 1 Belt Alternator Pulley
- 140 Amp GM 1 Wire Alternator
- Passenger Side Alternator Bracket
- Driver Side Power Steering Bracket
- Saginaw P Series Power Steering Pump, 5/8″ Keyway Shaft
- 1 Belt Power Steering Pulley (Keyway Style)
- ALTFAN – Universal alternator fan
- Gates 8 Rib Performance Belt
Here you can see the 350 small block engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- 350 Small Block Engine specs
- Core Exchange
- How to Order
- Why We Customize
- VS. Competition
- What Does This Engine Fit?
- Our 350 Small Block
- Why Choose The Maverick?
- What Is A Small Block?
- About Our Company
- Cancel & Return Policy
- The West Coast Motto
- Hear This Baby Roar
- Watch What Our Customers Think
- Horsepower: 375
- Torque: 400 lbs
- Gas: 91 Octane (Premium Gas)
- Max RPM: Idle to 5200 RPM
- Stall Recommended: 2100
- Crankshaft: Iron
- Cylinder Heads: Vortec Cast-Iron
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: Elgin
- Valve Springs: Pioneer
- Lifters: Elgin HL-2148
- Valve Size: 1.94/1.60
- Camshaft: Melling (Roller Hydraulic)
- Camshaft Lift: .500”
- Camshaft Duration: 220° Int / 224° Exh. @ .050” Lift
- Camshaft Lobe Separation: 112
- Push Rods: Elgin PR-373
- Rockers: Proform Stamped Steel
- Rocker Arm Nut: Pioneer RM-341-100
- Rocker Arm Ball: Pioneer RM 342-100
- Rocker Arm Stud: Pioneer
- Intake Manifold: Weiand 8121 (Aluminum)
- Pistons: Federal Mogul (Hypereutectic)
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: GM Forged Powder Metal
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Carburetor: Holley Street-Avenger (670 CFM)
- Carburetor Mounting Gaskets: Edelbrock
- Fuel Rail: Holley
- Balancer: Pioneer (8″)
- Distributor: Summit Racing (HEI)
- Wires: MSD (8mm)
- Spark Plugs: Autolite
- Pulleys: Spectre / CVF Racing
- Water Pump: GMB (Long or Short Available)
- Thermostat: 180 Degrees
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: Engine Quest (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Dipstick Tub & Stick: GM
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer (153 or 168 Tooth)
- Core: $300.00
- Total Timing Specs: 32 Degrees @ 2500 RPM
- Compression Ratio: 10:1
- Header Recommendation: 1″ 5/8
- Fuel Pump: Holley 12-834
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
If your state is listed above then you are eligible for a core exchange! Core charge/deposit is $300.00 on top of the engine price.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 3 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Core instructions will be emailed to you after purchase
- Must be a 350 engine newer than year 1987 (2 or 4 bolt is fine)
- Yes, you may keep your core!
- Core checks are sent within 60 days after core is mailed off
What is a core?
A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
HOW WEST COAST SHIPPING WORKS:
- Residential Delivery: FREE
- Business Delivery: FREE
- Applicable West Coast States: California, Oregon, Washington
HOW NATIONWIDE SHIPPING WORKS:
- Business Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $200.00
- Residential Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $300.00
Here at West Coast Engines your engine is fully customized and built-to-order in just a few weeks. This allows us to accommodate the right oil pan, flywheel, engine color, intake manifold, smog equipment, or anything else that may be important to you! We can also customize the packages if you already have a carburetor or an ignition system and simply deduct it from your order. That way when the engine arrives it’s a QUALITY product that LOOKS, SOUNDS, and PERFORMS the way you want it, making every dollar spent worth the investment.
Can you ship to my house?
Absolutely! We can ship right to your doorstep. The delivery driver will lower the engine from the truck with a liftgate and put it right in your garage with a pallet jack.
Do you ship internationally?
We accept international sales but the shipping outside of the USA is handled by the customer.
Can I pick it up?
For insurance purposes these engines must be delivered to you. These are big 500 lbs engines and we want a professional freight company to handle it with care to protect your investment.
How do I order?
Call us at 1-888-410-7468. We are open 9-5pm PST.
Do I have to pay upfront?
We require 50% down to get an order started and collect the remaining balance when the engine is complete and ready to ship.
- International Scout
- El Camino
- Bel Air
Our nationwide warranty for the 350 small block is a whopping 5 years or 50,000 miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
No matter if this is your first rodeo or a pro mechanic, we help to make your job easy. Give us a call today for an instant quote!
Check out what this sounds like with 1″ 7/8 Hedman header
with a 250 Widow exhaust.
Watch this video to really see the Maverick in (idle) action!
“Being personal is very important to us as a family.
This is my husbands daily driver. The quality was there,
there were no sales tactics just to move product,
we received the engine on time, Brady answered all my questions
and always took care of me since day one. The motor was so nice
that we bought another one for my sons car. We couldn’t be
happier with the purchase!” – Emmanuel Garcia
See what other “Maverick” 350 engine customers have to say about their experience!
Click here to watch what Darryll Goodman had to say about the Maverick.
“Started researching new motors. Went through all the big guys.
Discovered Brady at West Coast Engines… was a little hesitant at first
but he proved himself to be a rightcheous business man.
Provided everything he said and service was amazing.
Everything came on time. Easy to put in, a friend and I did it, backed it up with a 700R4…
the engine is amazing, no issues, very smooth, I’m happy, and everyone
I know is amazed with it, even my mechanic!” – Darryll Goodman