Instant Quotes 888-957-5454
5.3 CRATE ENGINE | SMOG LEGAL PERFORMANCE
This Chevy 5.3 crate engine is a performance replacement that fits trucks 1999-2007. Quality name brand parts, factory specs and tolerances, and it features a performance roller cam from COMP Cams that is smog legal AND works with your ECU! No reflashing, no chipping, no tuning whatsoever… 100% plug-in-and-play! 50 state smog legal for your Chevy Tahoe, suburban, silverado, or avalanche. Great for towing, plenty of low-end torque. Similar fuel economy to factory.
A whopping 5 year/50,000 mile nationwide warranty is included with your purchase! More performance with a bigger warranty than the competition?? Your next 5.3 crate engine should bring your ride to life with CONFIDENCE.
WHAT SEPARATES US?
- Work with pro mechanics on the phones, not just order-taking salespeople.
- No chip necessary! Compatible with your factory ECU.
- 50 state smog compliant even with our performance COMP cam installed.
- Name brand parts such as COMP Cams, Elgin, Melling, Fel-Pro, and Silv-O-Lite.
- Big 5 year/50,000 mile warranties that include parts and labor, covered world-wide, and covers self-installs.
- Spin tested and all valves pre-adjusted for you.
- Shipping nationwide including liftgate and pallet jack service to residential deliveries.
WILL YOUR 5.3 CRATE ENGINE PASS SMOG?
Absolutely, YES!! Our 5.3 crate engine features a COMP Cams performance camshaft that has an EO number and works with your factory settings. So no shopping around for a tuner, no reflashing, no chipping, no piggy-back, all that nonse… this is 100% PLUG-IN-AND-PLAY!! It’s very common to see performance 5.3 engines for sale with a tune necessary so pay close attention.
WHAT HORSEPOWER IS THIS 5.3 CRATE ENGINE?
This is a factory build with new name brand parts, re-machined, fully balanced and blueprinted with the addition of a performance cam from COMP Cams. Factory numbers are 270-290 HP, we estimate this engine to produce 330-350 HP.
LONG BLOCK ENGINE PACKAGE
Here you can see your 5.3 crate engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
Shipping rates are from $125 to $500 nationwide!
Shipping rates are all inclusive! Which means we can ship it to a freight terminal for pick-up, business, your installer, or your house for the same price… AND we offer pallet jack and liftgate services that’s included in the price already!
All quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at email@example.com!
If your state is listed above then you are eligible for a core exchange! Core charge/deposit is $300.00 on top of the engine price.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers in these states: CA, NV, WA, MT, ID
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 6 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Core instructions will be emailed to you after purchase
- Must be a 302
- Yes, you may keep your core! Most customers do and just pay the core fee upfront.
- Core checks are sent within 90 days after core is mailed off
What is a core?
A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
Our nationwide warranty for the Jeep 4.7 stroker engine is a whopping 5 years and 50,000 miles!! Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $450
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.