Instant Quotes 888-957-5454
5.3 CRATE ENGINE | SMOG LEGAL PERFORMANCE
This Chevy 5.3 crate engine is a performance replacement that fits trucks 1999-2007. Quality name brand parts, factory specs and tolerances, and it features a performance roller cam from COMP Cams that is smog legal AND works with your ECU! No reflashing, no chipping, no tuning whatsoever… 100% plug-in-and-play! 50 state smog legal for your Chevy Tahoe, suburban, silverado, or avalanche. Great for towing, plenty of low-end torque. Similar fuel economy to factory.
A whopping 5 year/50,000 mile nationwide warranty is included with your purchase! More performance with a bigger warranty than the competition?? Your next 5.3 crate engine should bring your ride to life with CONFIDENCE.
WHAT SEPARATES US?
- Work with pro mechanics on the phones, not just order-taking salespeople.
- No chip necessary! Compatible with your factory ECU.
- 50 state smog compliant even with our performance COMP cam installed.
- Name brand parts such as COMP Cams, Elgin, Melling, Fel-Pro, and Silv-O-Lite.
- Big 5 year/50,000 mile warranties that include parts and labor, covered world-wide, and covers self-installs.
- Spin tested and all valves pre-adjusted for you.
- Shipping nationwide including liftgate and pallet jack service to residential deliveries.
WILL YOUR 5.3 CRATE ENGINE PASS SMOG?
Absolutely, YES!! Our 5.3 crate engine features a COMP Cams performance camshaft that has an EO number and works with your factory settings. So no shopping around for a tuner, no reflashing, no chipping, no piggy-back, all that nonse… this is 100% PLUG-IN-AND-PLAY!! It’s very common to see performance 5.3 engines for sale with a tune necessary so pay close attention.
WHAT HORSEPOWER IS THIS 5.3 CRATE ENGINE?
This is a factory build with new name brand parts, re-machined, fully balanced and blueprinted with the addition of a performance cam from COMP Cams. Factory numbers are 270-290 HP, we estimate this engine to produce 330-350 HP.
LONG BLOCK ENGINE PACKAGE
Here you can see your 5.3 crate engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
We offer FREE SHIPPING on the west coast (CA, OR, WA) and all other states range from $200-$400. Call or email us for pricing.
All quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If your state is listed above then you are eligible for a core exchange! Core charge/deposit is $300.00 on top of the engine price.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers in these states: CA, NV, WA, MT, ID
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 6 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Core instructions will be emailed to you after purchase
- Must be a 302
- Yes, you may keep your core! Most customers do and just pay the core fee upfront.
- Core checks are sent within 90 days after core is mailed off
What is a core?
A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
Our nationwide warranty for the Jeep 4.7 stroker engine is a whopping 5 years and 50,000 miles!! Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $450
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.