Call to Order 888-957-5454
- 350 HORSEPOWER
- 440 TORQUE
- VORTEC IRON HEADS
- WORKS WITH FACTORY INJECTORS
- WORKS WITH FACTORY FUEL PUMP
- PERFORMANCE ECU REFLASH AVAILABLE
- SCAT STEEL CRANK
- 91 PREMIUM PUMP GAS
- WORKS WITH A/C
- WORKS WITH POWER BRAKES
- FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- MADE IN USA WITH NAME BRAND PARTS
WHAT DOES THIS ENGINE FIT?
The 383 Stroker Vortec is a perfect fit for any of these Chevy or GMC vehicles that range in years 1996-2002 with a VIN R…
- Cadillac Escalade
- GMC Sierra
- GMC Yukon
THE WEST COAST MOTTO.
From celebrities, knowledgeable mechanics to your average Joe’s – our reputation says it all. We strive for the best engines and happy customers! All engines come with name brand parts, built in USA with customized packages tailored to your style (mix n’ match your parts and colors).
No matter if this is your first rodeo or a pro mechanic, we help to make your job easy. Give us a call today for an instant quote!
LONG BLOCK PACKAGE
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
- Engine Block
- Cylinder Heads Installed
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- Spin Tested
- Performance Gasket Kit for Installation
- New Melling Oil Pump
- New Oil Pan
- New GM Timing Cover
- New Harmonic Balancer
- New Valve Covers
- Custom Paint Job
- GM Dipstick
- Custom Performance ECU Reflash (+$450)
Here you can see your 383 Stroker vortec engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at email@example.com!
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE USA!
Starting in 2020 we have FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE!! This includes all 48 states (Hawaii and Alaska are additional). If it’s a residential address or you do not have a forklift accessible at your business then it’s a $100.00 liftgate and pallet jack service fee.
- Max RPM: Idle to 5000 RPM
- Stall Recommended (not required): Factory
- Crankshaft: Steel (Scat)
- Cylinder Heads: Cast (Factory GM)
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: Elgin
- Valve Springs: Pioneer
- Lifters: Elgin HL-2148
- Valve Size: 1.94/1.60
- Camshaft: 203/203 – 114 CL – 480 Lift (Roller Hydraulic)
- Push Rods: Elgin PR-373
- Rockers: Elgin (1.5 Stamped Steel)
- Rocker Arm Nut: Pioneer RM-341-100
- Rocker Arm Ball: Pioneer RM 342-100
- Rocker Arm Stud: Pioneer
- Pistons: Federal Mogul (Hypereutectic)
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: GM Forged Powder Metal
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Balancer: Pioneer (8″)
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: Engine Quest (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer
- Core: $300.00
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
Our nationwide warranty for our 5.7 vortec engine is a whopping 5 years or 50,000 miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
“This engine has so much more performance and fuel economy it’s unbelieable. They were extremely helpful and the engine builder was so knowledgable. Was a great experience and I would do it 100x over! I was referred to West Coast Engines by a mechanic buddy of mine that has been in car racing for 30 years. He’s been doing business with Brady for hot rod engines for years. Anyone that’s interested in performance engines that are street friendly and run on regular gas this is your place.”
“I bought my stage 5 engine from West Coast Engines and I could not be happier with my decision. It is the perfect setup for my 56 Chevy truck. After weeks of research and several conversations with Brady, I determined that he was the most informed and knowledgeable person that I spoke to in my search for the right powertrain for my truck. I recommend anyone who is building a car or truck that wants the peace of mind that goes with having a full warranty on a bad ass engine, to call the guys at West Coast Engines you will not be disappointed!”