CHAT WITH A REP 888-957-5454
THE WORK HORSE
The 383 stroker TBI is an everyday engine built with durability for your daily hustle – whatever that may be. When it comes to having an engine, we all want one that makes hard work much simpler. Every day is a new task with a new challenge, isn’t it time you have a reliable engine that can assist you? The 383 stroker TBI is built with convenience in mind and makes installation very easy. It comes equipped with a custom performance chip programmed for your car specifically and assembled from Motorvation EFI.
Fun Fact: Throttle Body Injection (TBI) doesn’t need an after-market fuel pump or injectors and plugs right into the factory equipment you already have. Can you say, “convenient?”
THIS ENGINE’S PERFECT FOR
This engine is perfect for someone that has an ’87 thru ’95 vehicle. A person who knows they work hard enough and wants something simple AND reliable. The person who knows a good deal when they see one. Someone who thinks all things should be as customized to fit their needs as the performance chip is for their engine and vehicle. Most importantly, someone who can see convenience when it hits them in the face. You have enough on your plate, do you want to add a hard install to your list of things to do, too?
- 310 HORSEPOWER
- CAST-IRON HEADS
- EDELBROCK ALUMINUM INTAKE
- ROLLER CAM
- ROLLER HYDRAULIC LIFTERS
- SCAT STEEL CRANK
- 91 PREMIUM PUMP GAS
- WORKS WITH A/C
- WORKS WITH POWER BRAKES
- SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- MADE IN USA WITH NAME BRAND PARTS
WHY CHOOSE OUR 383 STROKER TBI?
What makes our 383 stroker TBI engines better than the competition? We build a customized performance engine with all name brand, handcrafted parts. It may not seem like a big deal, but if quality and durability are what you’re looking for then we provide it. We use hydraulic roller cams, roller lifters, scat steel cranks, HD forged rods, and moly rings all of which make the engine tougher and longer-lasting. On top of that, you have a performance chip that’s programmed for your vehicle.
Nothing is more customized and tailored to fit what you need out of your car than that!
Most importantly, we include a 5 year/50,000-mile warranty covering all manufacture defects including parts and labor, the best in the business! We take pride in building the best Chevy small block engines in the industry and have been for years.
THE WEST COAST MOTTO.
From celebrities, knowledgeable mechanics to your regular Joe’s – our reputation says it all. We strive for the best engines and happy customers! All engines come with name brand parts, built in USA with customized packages tailors to your style (mix n’ match your parts and colors).
No matter if this is your first rodeo or a pro mechanic, we help to make your job easy. Give us a call today for an instant quote!
Fully dressed for an easy install. Bolt on a starter, throttle body, pulleys and she’s ready to fire-up!
- **FULLY ASSEMBLED**
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
- Cylinder Heads Installed
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- HD Roller Timing
- Spin Tested
- Gasket Kit for Installation
- Melling Oil Pump
- 5 QT Oil Pan
- Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- 8″ Summit Racing Balancer
- Long Water Pump
- Standard Paint Job
- Edelbrock TBI Intake Manifold
- 180 Degree Thermostat Housing
- Water Neck
- HEI Summit Racing Distributor
- MSD Performance Wires
- Wire Separators
- Spark Plugs
- Custom Performance Chip Included
Here you can see 383 stroker TBI engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- 383 Stroker TBI Engine specs
- How to Order
- Why We Customize
- About Our Company
- Cancel & Return Policy
- Horsepower: 310
- Torque: 415 lbs
- Gas: 91 Octane (Premium)
- Max RPM: Idle to 5000 RPM
- Stall Recommended (not required): 1800
- Crankshaft: Scat (Steel)
- Cylinder Heads: Cast-Iron (Factory GM)
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: Elgin
- Valve Springs: Pioneer
- Lifters: Elgin HL-2148
- Valve Size: 1.94/1.60
- Camshaft: Melling (Roller Hydraulic)
- Camshaft Lift: .480”
- Camshaft Duration: 203° Int / 203° Exh. @ .050” Lift
- Camshaft Lobe Separation: 114
- Vacuum at Idle: 18″
- Push Rods: Elgin PR-373
- Rockers: Elgin (1.6 Stamped Steel)
- Rocker Arm Nut: Pioneer RM-341-100
- Rocker Arm Ball: Pioneer RM 342-100
- Rocker Arm Stud: Pioneer
- Intake Manifold: Edelbrock 3704 TBI Intake (Aluminum)
- Pistons: Federal Mogul (Hypereutectic)
- Piston Rings: Federal Mogul (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: GM (Forged)
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal Performance)
- Balancer: Pioneer (8″)
- Distributor: Summit Racing (HEI)
- Wires: MSD (8mm)
- Spark Plugs: Autolite
- Water Pump: GMB (Long or Short Available)
- Thermostat: 180 Degrees
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: Engine Quest (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Dipstick Tub & Stick: GM
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer
- Core: $300.00
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
HOW WEST COAST SHIPPING WORKS:
- Residential Delivery: FREE
- Business Delivery: FREE
- Applicable West Coast States: California, Oregon, Washington
HOW NATIONWIDE SHIPPING WORKS:
- Business Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $200.00
- Residential Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $300.00
Here at West Coast Engines your engine is fully customized and built-to-order in just a few weeks. This allows us to accommodate the right oil pan, flywheel, engine color, intake manifold, smog equipment, or anything else that may be important to you! We can also customize the packages if you already have a carburetor or an ignition system and simply deduct it from your order. That way when the engine arrives it’s a QUALITY product that LOOKS, SOUNDS, and PERFORMS the way you want it, making every dollar spent worth the investment.
Can you ship to my house?
Absolutely! We can ship right to your doorstep. The delivery driver will lower the engine from the truck with a liftgate and put it right in your garage with a pallet jack.
Do you ship internationally?
We accept international sales but the shipping outside of the USA is handled by the customer.
Can I pick it up?
For insurance purposes these engines must be delivered to you. These are big 500 lbs engines and we want a professional freight company to handle it with care to protect your investment.
How do I order?
Call us at 1-888-410-7468. We are open 9-5pm PST.
Do I have to pay upfront?
We require 50% down to get an order started and collect the remaining balance when the engine is complete and ready to ship.
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipping. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
Our nationwide warranty for the 383 Stroker TBI is a whopping 5 years or 50,000 miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
COMPARE TO COMPETITION
The customers that buy from West Coast Engines are intelligent consumers who really do their research. This isn’t their first rodeo. Our customers understand that giving $5,000 of your hard-earned money to an engine builder on eBay without a website, BBB page or a social media presence is a death move. They know how it feels to be burned by big corporations or even smaller local engine builders who don’t follow-through with their promises. Don’t let that be you!
Read more about us by CLICKING HERE!
- Name Brand Parts
- Complete Engines
- Big 5 Year Nationwide Warranties
- Personable and Knowledgeable Service
- No Marketing Tactics or BS
- 40+ Years Behind Our Products
- FREE SHIPPING on the West Coast
- Shipping Available Nationwide
Browse our picture gallery of some engines to collect ideas for your next small block Chevy engine! We’ve also added a new photo gallery under the ‘About Us’ section above. We’ve given each photo a specific number in case you like what you see. Reference the number to us and we’ll tell you the price for the style you like!
“This engine has so much more performance and fuel economy it’s unbelieable. They were extremely helpful and the engine builder was so knowledgable. Was a great experience and I would do it 100x over! I was referred to West Coast Engines by a mechanic buddy of mine that has been in car racing for 30 years. He’s been doing business with Brady for hot rod engines for years. Anyone that’s interested in performance engines that are street friendly and run on regular gas this is your place.”
“I bought my stage 5 engine from West Coast Engines and I could not be happier with my decision. It is the perfect setup for my 56 Chevy truck. After weeks of research and several conversations with Brady, I determined that he was the most informed and knowledgeable person that I spoke to in my search for the right powertrain for my truck. I recommend anyone who is building a car or truck that wants the peace of mind that goes with having a full warranty on a bad ass engine, to call the guys at West Coast Engines you will not be disappointed!”