SOUND FOR DAYS
This 383 stroker crate engine is called ‘The Rumbler’ for a reason – it RUMBLES. This is perfect for guys who want BIG sound without losing street driving practicality or reliability. Piss off your neighbors, scare the local Honda boys, and make heads turn at the stop light.
ABOUT THE RUMBLER
She has a sweet thumpy cam, it’s a hydraulic roller Lunati Voodoo cam. On 09.23.20 we updated our heads to an AFR aluminum. COMP Cams valve train and COMP Cams roller rockers The bottom-end has Scat forged crankshaft, Scat forged rods, and forged pistons.
She’s able to take to the track but is primarily a street daily driver with serious attitude. Available with a 770 Holley street-avenger carburetor or Holley Sniper EFI system!
We designed it for the guys who like to show-off a little and it does just that!
THE WEST COAST MOTTO
From celebrities, knowledgeable mechanics to your regular Joe’s – our reputation says it all. We strive for the best engines and happy customers! All engines come with name brand parts, built in USA with customized packages tailors to your style (mix n’ match your parts and colors).
No matter if this is your first rodeo or a pro mechanic, we help to make your job easy. Give us a call today for an instant quote!
For the do-it-yourself customers who already have their own parts to install.
- **FULLY ASSEMBLED & SPIN TESTED**
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
- 6 Quarts of Lucas Break-In Oil
- Aluminum Cylinder Heads Installed
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- GM Dipstick
- Fel-Pro Gasket Kit for Installation
- Melling Oil Pump
- Oil Pan w/ Windage Tray
- SFI Flexplate
- Chrome Breather
- BOSCH Spark Plugs
- Timing Cover
- Chrome Valve Covers
- Summit Racing 8″ Balancer
- FREE Custom Paint Job (16 Colors Available)
CALL FOR PRICING (619) 458-1441
Fully dressed for an easy install. Bolt on a starter, fuel pump, alternator and she’s ready to fire-up!
- In Addition to the Base Package…
- **LIVE TESTED & BREAK-IN 100% COMPLETE**
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Intake
- Holley 770 Street Avenger Carburetor
- Holley Fuel Rail
- MSD HEI Street-Fire Distributor
- MSD 8mm Wires
- MSD Wire Separaters
- Thermostat Housing
- Water Pump
- *Pulleys in Photo Not Included
CALL FOR PRICING (619) 458-1441
Drop-it-in-and-go setup for the most complete engine in the industry. A/C, alternator, power steering, plus that sweet looking serpentine belt system!
- In Addition to Turnkey Package…
- High Flow Aluminum Water Pump
- 140 Amp 1-Wire CS130 Alternator
- AC Compressor
- AC Compressor Clutch Cover
- Aluminum GM Type II Power Steering Pump
- Remote Mount Reservoir with Bracket
- Gates Premium Green Strip 8 Rib Belt
- Water Pump Pulley & Cover
- Crank Pulley
- Crank Pulley Spacer
- Alternator Pulley & Cover
- Power Steering Pulley
- One Piece Billet Aluminum Bracket
- Universal Alternator Fan
- Holley Mechanical Fuel Pump
- Fully Assembled and Installed Serpentine System (Available in Black or Polished Aluminum)
- 140 Amp Chrome 1-Wire CS130 Alternator
- Powermaster 9100 Starter
- 8 Rib Serpentine Pulleys CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Gates Spring Loaded Tensioner CNC Machined in USA All Hardware Included
Here you can see your 383 stroker crate engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (619) 458-1441
- Compare VS Skip White Performance
- Build Time
- Engine specs
- How to Order
- Why We Customize
- About Our Company
- Cancel & Return Policy
- Core Exchange
We might not be the cheapest, but we don’t cut corners ANYWHERE. Quality matters. When you spend this kind of money on a project it doesn’t hurt to spend a little more to know that the engine will never have to be pulled out for repairs ever again. From our AC compressors to the carburetors to the ignition systems we sell what WORKS and is DURABLE!
Due to COVID-19, part available is constantly changing. Build times are usually 60-90 days on average right now.
- Horsepower: 526
- Torque: 491 lbs
- Gas: 91 Octane (Premium)
- Max RPM: 6500 RPM
- Stall Recommended: 2600-2800
- Crankshaft: Scat (4340 Forged)
- Cylinder Heads: AFR 1054 Aluminum (64cc/195cc)
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: ARP
- Valve Springs: COMP Cams
- Lifters: COMP Cams
- Valve Size: 2.02/1.60
- Camshaft: Lunati Voodoo Camshafts 20120713
- Camshaft Lift: .565”
- Camshaft Duration: 243° Int / 251° Exh. @ .050” Lift
- Camshaft Lobe Separation: 110
- Vacuum at Idle: 14″
- Push Rods: COMP Cams (Hydraulic Roller)
- Rockers: COMP Cam Magnum (Roller Rocker)
- Rocker Arm Stud: ARP
- Intake Manifold: Edelbrock Victor JR (Aluminum)
- Pistons: Federal Mogul ICON (Forged)
- Piston Rings: Hastings (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: Scat (Forged I-Beam)
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal High Performance)
- Carburetor: Holley Street-Avenger 770 CFM (Vacuum Secondary / Electric Choke)
- Carburetor Mounting Gaskets: Edelbrock
- Fuel Rail: Holley
- Balancer: Summit Racing (8″)
- Distributor: MSD Street-Fire (HEI)
- Wires: MSD (8mm)
- Spark Plugs: BOSCH
- Pulleys: CVF Racing
- Water Pump: CVF Racing
- Thermostat: 180 Degrees
- Gasket Set: Fel-Pro
- Oil Pan: CFR (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Dipstick Tub & Stick: GM
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer (153 or 168 Tooth)
- Starter: Powermaster 9100
- Fuel Pump: Holley
- Total Timing Specs: 32 Degrees @ 2500 RPM
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Header Primary Recommendation: 1″ 3/4 to 1″ 7/8
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
Shipping rates are from $125 to $500 nationwide!
Shipping rates are all inclusive! Which means we can ship it to a freight terminal for pick-up, business, your installer, or your house for the same price… AND we offer pallet jack and liftgate services that’s included in the price already!
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here at West Coast Engines your engine is fully customized and built-to-order in just a few weeks. This allows us to accommodate the right oil pan, flywheel, engine color, intake manifold, smog equipment, or anything else that may be important to you! We can also customize the packages if you already have a carburetor or an ignition system and simply deduct it from your order. That way when the engine arrives it’s a QUALITY product that LOOKS, SOUNDS, and PERFORMS the way you want it, making every dollar spent worth the investment.
Our nationwide warranty for the 383 stroker crate engine is a whopping 3 years and unlimited miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipped. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
If your state is listed above then you are eligible for a core exchange! Core charge/deposit is $300.00 on top of the engine price.
- Core freight is FREE for eligible customers in these states: CA, NV, WA, MT, ID
- Core is picked up AFTER engine is delivered (not at the same time).
- You have 6 months to return your core after the engine is delivered
- Core instructions will be emailed to you after purchase
- Must be a 350 engine newer than year 1987 (2 or 4 bolt is fine)
- Yes, you may keep your core! Most customers do and just pay the core fee upfront.
- Core checks are sent within 90 days after core is mailed off
What is a core?
A core is an old engine. It constists of the block, heads, crankshaft, and connecting rods.
Upgrade your 383 stroker crate engine with belt systems, starters, and more! Instant quotes: (619) 458-1441
“This engine has so much more performance and fuel economy it’s unbelieable. They were extremely helpful and the engine builder was so knowledgable. Was a great experience and I would do it 100x over! I was referred to West Coast Engines by a mechanic buddy of mine that has been in car racing for 30 years. He’s been doing business with Brady for hot rod engines for years. Anyone that’s interested in performance engines that are street friendly and run on regular gas this is your place.”
“I bought my stage 5 engine from West Coast Engines and I could not be happier with my decision. It is the perfect setup for my 56 Chevy truck. After weeks of research and several conversations with Brady, I determined that he was the most informed and knowledgeable person that I spoke to in my search for the right powertrain for my truck. I recommend anyone who is building a car or truck that wants the peace of mind that goes with having a full warranty on a bad ass engine, to call the guys at West Coast Engines you will not be disappointed!”