Instant Quotes 888-957-5454
SOUND FOR DAYS
This 383 stroker crate engine is called ‘The Rumbler’ for a reason – it RUMBLES. This is perfect for guys who want BIG sound without losing street driving practicality or reliability. Piss off your neighbors, scare the local Honda boys, and make heads turn at the stop light.
ABOUT THE RUMBLER
She has a sweet thumpy cam, it’s a hydraulic roller Lunati Voodoo cam paired with Trick-Flow Super 23 aluminum heads and roller rockers on top.
The bottom-end has forged internals and newly added forged pistons as of 10/15. Forged 4140 Eagle crankshaft and Eagle I-beam connecting rods.
We designed it for the guys who like to show-off a little and it does just that!
THE WEST COAST MOTTO
From celebrities, knowledgeable mechanics to your regular Joe’s – our reputation says it all. We strive for the best engines and happy customers! All engines come with name brand parts, built in USA with customized packages tailors to your style (mix n’ match your parts and colors).
No matter if this is your first rodeo or a pro mechanic, we help to make your job easy. Give us a call today for an instant quote!
For the do-it-yourself customers who already have their own parts to install.
- **FULLY ASSEMBLED**
- 3 Year/Unlimited Mile Warranty
- Complete Long Block Assembly with Trick-Flow Aluminum Heads Installed and Seasoned Block
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- HD Roller Timing
- Spin Tested
- Gasket Kit for Installation
- Melling Oil Pump
- 5 QT CFR Racing Oil Pan
- Windage Tray
- Chrome Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- 8″ Summit Racing Balancer
- Custom Paint Job
- Flexplate (or Flwheel for $195)
CALL FOR PRICING
Fully dressed for an easy install. Bolt on a starter, fuel pump, alternator and she’s ready to fire-up!
- In Addition to Base Package…
- **1 HOUR DYNO TESTING & ENGINE BREAK-IN**
- 3 Year/Unlimited mile Warranty
- Edelbrock Victor JR Intake Manifold
- 770 Holley Street Avenger Carburetor
- Holley Fuel Rail
- Summit Racing HEI Distributor
- MSD 8mm Wires
- Wire Separators
- Autolite 3924 Spark Plugs
- Water Pump Pulley
- Crankshaft Pulley
- Water Pump
- 180 Degree Thermostat
- Water Neck
- GM Dipstick
CALL FOR PRICING
Drop-it-in-and-go setup for the most complete engine in the industry. A/C, alternator, power steering, plus that sweet looking serpentine belt system!
- In Addition to Turnkey Package…
- Powermaster 9100 High Torque Mini Starter
- Holley Electric Inline Fuel Pump
- Fully Assembled and Installed Serpentine System (Available in Black or Polished Aluminum)
- High Flow Aluminum Water Pump
- 140 Amp 1-Wire CS130 Alternator
- Peanut Style AC Compressor (works with Vintage AC)
- AC Compressor Clutch Cover
- GM Type II Power Steering Pump
- Remote Mount Reservoir with Bracket
- Gates Premium Green Strip 8 Rib Belt
- Water Pump Pulley & Cover
- Crank Pulley
- Crank Pulley Spacer
- Alternator Pulley & Cover
- Power Steering Pulley
- One Piece Billet Aluminum Bracket
- Universal Alternator Fan
- Works with either Mechanical or Electric fuel Pump
- Spring Loaded Tensioner CNC Machined in USA All Hardware Included
Here you can see your 383 stroker crate engine specs, shipping info, and more! Instant quotes: (888) 957-5454
- Horsepower: 526
- Torque: 491 lbs
- Gas: 91 Octane (Premium)
- Max RPM: 6500 RPM
- Stall Recommended: 2800
- Crankshaft: Scat (4340 Forged)
- Cylinder Heads: Trick-Flow Super 23 (64cc/195cc)
- Cylinder Head Gasket: Fel-Pro
- Cylinder Head Bolts: ARP
- Valve Springs: COMP Cams
- Lifters: COMP Cams
- Valve Size: 2.02/1.60
- Camshaft: Lunati Voodoo Camshafts 20120713
- Camshaft Lift: .565”
- Camshaft Duration: 243° Int / 251° Exh. @ .050” Lift
- Camshaft Lobe Separation: 110
- Vacuum at Idle: 15″
- Push Rods: COMP Cams (Hydraulic Roller)
- Rockers: COMP Cam Magnum (1.6 Roller Rocker)
- Rocker Arm Stud: ARP
- Intake Manifold: Edelbrock Performer RPM (Aluminum)
- Pistons: Federal Mogul ICON (Forged)
- Piston Rings: Hastings (Moly)
- Connecting Rods: Scat (Forged I-Beam)
- Timing Set: Melling (HD Roller)
- Bearings: KING HP Series (Tri-Metal High Performance)
- Carburetor: Holley Street-Avenger 770 CFM (Vacuum Secondary / Electric Choke)
- Carburetor Mounting Gaskets: Edelbrock
- Fuel Rail: Holley
- Balancer: Summit Racing (8″)
- Distributor: Summit Racing (HEI)
- Wires: MSD (8mm)
- Spark Plugs: Autolite
- Pulleys: CVF Racing
- Water Pump: CVF Racing
- Thermostat: 180 Degrees
- Gasket Set: Included (Fel-Pro/Victor Reinz)
- Oil Pan: CFR (5 TQ)
- Oil Pan Gasket Set: Mahle (Molded Rubber Compound)
- Oil Pump: Melling (M-55)
- Dipstick Tub & Stick: GM
- Flywheel/Flexplate: Pioneer (153 or 168 Tooth)
- Core: $300.00
- Total Timing Specs: 33 Degrees @ 2500 RPM
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Header Primary Recommendation: 1″ 3/4 to 1″ 7/8
*All Parts are subject to change due to availability. Substituted parts are of equal quality and durability to maintain advertised performance*
HOW WEST COAST SHIPPING WORKS:
- Residential Delivery: FREE
- Business Delivery: FREE
- Applicable West Coast States: California, Oregon, Washington
HOW NATIONWIDE SHIPPING WORKS:
- Business Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $200.00
- Residential Delivery With Lift Gate & Pallet Jack Services: $300.00
For optimum service and purchase accuracy all quotes and orders are completed by phone. You can reach by phone at 1-888-957-5454 or email at email@example.com!
Here at West Coast Engines your engine is fully customized and built-to-order in just a few weeks. This allows us to accommodate the right oil pan, flywheel, engine color, intake manifold, smog equipment, or anything else that may be important to you! We can also customize the packages if you already have a carburetor or an ignition system and simply deduct it from your order. That way when the engine arrives it’s a QUALITY product that LOOKS, SOUNDS, and PERFORMS the way you want it, making every dollar spent worth the investment.
Can you ship to my house?
Absolutely! We can ship right to your doorstep. The delivery driver will lower the engine from the truck with a liftgate and put it right in your garage with a pallet jack.
Do you ship internationally?
We accept international sales but the shipping outside of the USA is handled by the customer.
Can I pick it up?
For insurance purposes these engines must be delivered to you. These are big 500 lbs engines and we want a professional freight company to handle it with care to protect your investment.
How do I order?
Call us at 1-888-957-5454. We are open 9-5pm PST.
Do I have to pay upfront?
We require 50% down to get an order started and collect the remaining balance when the engine is complete and ready to ship.
Our nationwide warranty for the 383 stroker crate engine is a whopping 3 years and unlimited miles. Why? Because we take pride in the engines we build knowing they are our best when they leave here. We use a common-sense and personable approach getting you back on the road as quickly as possible if anything were to happen.
- Covers all manufacture defects
- Includes self-installation
- Includes labor to pro mechanics for repairs at $75/hour up to $850
- Includes all parts
- Includes leaks up to 90 days after start-up
- No returns on any performance engine whatsoever once it’s shipped.
- 25% cancellation fee prior to engine being shipped. This initiates after a credit card transaction is processed.
- Premium paint jobs and Serpentine Kit add-ons are non-refundable.
- Freight is non-refundable.
“This engine has so much more performance and fuel economy it’s unbelieable. They were extremely helpful and the engine builder was so knowledgable. Was a great experience and I would do it 100x over! I was referred to West Coast Engines by a mechanic buddy of mine that has been in car racing for 30 years. He’s been doing business with Brady for hot rod engines for years. Anyone that’s interested in performance engines that are street friendly and run on regular gas this is your place.”
“I bought my stage 5 engine from West Coast Engines and I could not be happier with my decision. It is the perfect setup for my 56 Chevy truck. After weeks of research and several conversations with Brady, I determined that he was the most informed and knowledgeable person that I spoke to in my search for the right powertrain for my truck. I recommend anyone who is building a car or truck that wants the peace of mind that goes with having a full warranty on a bad ass engine, to call the guys at West Coast Engines you will not be disappointed!”